ACS RISK SCORE
New features included in GRACE Risk Version 2.0 Score
- Modified clinical variables
- Congestive heart failure can now be measured by diuretic usage if Killip score unavailable.
- Renal function can now be measured by renal failure if creatinine value unavailable.
- Revised 1 year calculation
- New 3 year algorithm
- Calculates risk probabilities as well as scores
- Population histograms
The GRACE Risk Score Version 2.0 is designed to operate as a web version, iOS (iPhone or iPad) or Android devices.