ACS RISK SCORE
- Creatinine values are displayed in both SI (μmol/L) and US units (mg/dL)
- The most accurate result is obtained using the Killip class and the creatinine value. However if one or both of these values have not been obtained, then select "Not available" at one or both data entry point(s). The calculator will automatically default, and use an algorithm which does not require these values. The results of the default equation are almost as accurate as the complete GRACE Risk Score.
- Alternatively, if Killip class and the creatinine value are unknown, but it is known whether the patient is receiving diuretics, or has known renal failure, selection of "Not available" as described in 2a. PLUS indication of "yes" response to either diuretic field and/or renal failure field will further enhance the accuracy of the Score, and make it even more comparable to the complete GRACE Risk Score.
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) includes prior history or current CHF.
- Other cardiac biomarkers of myocardial necrosis may be substituted for "Elevated troponin".